AdInk will get you there!
AdInk, NWMSU’s ad club, is organizing a bus to Spark KC because we want as many students as possible to go!
Seats on the bus are $25 [this does not include your registration to the event, this is only for a bus seat].
We do not hold seats — you cannot secure a seat on the bus without payment.
IF YOU MISSED THE SIGN-UP MEETING BUT WANT A SEAT ON THE BUS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Write on a piece of paper your name, 919 and s numbers;
2) Print off the Travel Waiver from AdInk.org/SparkKC (see the left side navigation area under “Spark KC”). Fill out all of the blanks on the form;
3) Prepare a check for $25 made out to AdInk or prepare $25 in cash. (You cannot charge to Bearcat card if you missed the meeting.)
4) Put all of these things into an envelope (even a hand-made envelope will do!).
5) Do one of the following:
- Bring the envelope to the AdInk meeting at 4:00, Thursday, Nov. 3, Meeting Room A or B, Union, and give it to either Sydney Jones or Lilly Tighe.
- Bring the envelope to Jacquie Lamer, Wells Hall 234, before 2:00 Tuesday, Nov. 1. You can also put the envelope under her door before this time. (Jacquie will be out of the office after this time, and will not return before the event. Her email is jplamer@.)
- Bring the envelope to Marla McCrary, Mass Media Office Manager, Wells Hall 237, before noon on Friday, Nov. 4.
6) Arrive at the Wells Hall parking lot by 6:35 a.m. Monday, Nov. 7. (The bus departs at 6:45 a.m.)
WHERE TO GET ON THE BUS:
On event day, the bus will leave from behind Wells Hall at 6:45 a.m. SHARP (arrive by 6:35 a.m.) and will return by roughly 6:30 p.m. [Note: this is an approximate return time based on traffic.]
Be sure that you register for the event — getting there and registering are two different things!
Location: Unity Temple on the Plaza • 707 W 47th St, Kansas City MO — map
- If you drive yourself, be sure to add about 15 minutes to your travel time to allow for finding a parking space and walking to the event.
- If you drive yourself, you do not have to sign a travel waiver (This is different from previous years!)