There is a lottery system for seats for Off Broadway. You have to attend the sign-up meeting, fill out the forms below (they’re provided at the meeting), and bring your $35 payment (cash or check made out to AdInk).
–> You must have your money at this meeting — we do not hold seats without payment.
–> You must have proof that your vaccination has been accepted — bring a complete printout of your acceptance email AND your unique authorization number. (See this page for information about vaccination proof.)
At the meeting, we put your forms and payment into a blank envelope. Then we randomly pick one envelope at a time to fill each seat. The first envelope picked will get their first group preferences. This continues until each group is full and until the tour is full.
–> If you cannot make it to the signup meeting, you have to print your own sign-up form and travel waiver — the documents below. For each document, click the “SlideShare” logo in the bottom right of each module below; you’ll be taken to the host page where you can click “Download” to download the documents.
- Print out each form and fill out all of your information.
- Print out your complete WPP vaccination acceptance email. Make sure that these things are viewable in the printout: Your name, the acceptance email from WPP, your unique authorization number.
- Give your forms, vaccination acceptance email, and payment to a friend who will attend the meeting — don’t forget to include your payment!
- You can also bring your forms, vaccination proof email and payment in an envelope to Jacquie Lamer, 234 Wells Hall, BEFORE 3:30 Thursday, Feb. 3, or your entry will not make it into the lottery.
- We do not save seats and cannot provide you a seat unless you have the necessary forms, vaccination acceptance email and payment.
——– Print these out, fill them out, and give to someone who’ll be at the meeting!