Hallmark has a slew of internships that will interest a lot of “creative” students!
Visit Hallmark.com/Careers — click on “Internships”, you’ll find internships related to:
- Writing & Editorial Internships-Various Studios
- Industrial Designer-Design Engineering Studio
- Graphic Designer-Packaging Studio
- Trends Designer-Trends Studio
- 3D Product Designer-Hallmark Gold Crown
- Illustrator-Illustration Studio
- Copywriter-Creative Marketing Studio
- 3D Modeling Artist, Keepsakes Sculpting Studio
- Hybrid Designer-Greetings Studio
- User Interface Designer-Hallmark Omnichannel
- User Experience Designer-Hallmark Omnichannel
- Graphic Designer-Creative Marketing Studio
- Hybrid Designer-Gift Presentation, Gifts & Stationery
- Lettering Artist/Typography Designer-Lettering Studio
Hallmark Campus Visit
More important: Hallmark is visiting Northwest on Tuesday, Feb. 24, to scout for students for its new UX Designer and UI Designer internships. See the job description below.
You are welcome to attend any of these four Hallmark sessions. If you’re really interested, look nice and bring your portfolio!
Schedule — arrive at the beginning of the session, and plan to stay the entire time*!
- 10:00-10:45: Fine Arts 132
- 11:00 – 12:15: Colden Hall 1350
- 2:00 – 3:15: Wells Hall 232
- 3:30 – 5:00: Wells Hall Multimedia Lab
*If you cannot arrive at the beginning of a session, you can still attend, but you might miss a lot of the Hallmark presentation. Just enter the room quietly, please!